- I need to submit a recommendation using SchoolRecs.
- Have you been asked to complete a recommendation for a student applying to a specific school?
- As part of the recommendation process, parents must create and send a recommendation request using the recommender's information (i.e. your email address and name).
- Once the request has been submitted by the family, you will receive an email that includes a clickable link.
- Clicking this link will take you to to the first page of the recommendation. At the very bottom, you will be required to either Accept or Decline the invitation to complete a recommendation. Accepting the invitation will allow you to complete the remainder of the recommendation.
Still Not Working?
For help troubleshooting login issues or navigating schoolrecs.com, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).