- I am trying to upload a document, but I am getting an error message.
- I am trying to upload a document, but nothing happens after I click upload.
- I am trying to upload a document and having trouble.
You will be able to upload documents by:
- Click “Upload Photo/Document”
- The Upload Photo/Document Modal will pop up
- Click “Choose File”
- Select a file from your computer you would like to upload.
- Click “Open”
- Click “Upload”
- A green check in the photo/document upload field indicates that you have successfully uploaded your document.
NOTE: When uploading documents, it's important to make sure that they are smaller than 2.5MB. Files over 2.5MB are usually too large to upload.
NOTE: Image files need to be in JPG, GIF, PNG, or TIF format.
Still Not Working?
- Log out and log back in
- Access the form in a different browser.
- Clear your Cache/Cookies. Need help? Please review the Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies article.
- Additional support: reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.