- It is asking me if I want to “snap” information, but I don’t know what that means.
- Do you already have an InfoSnap account?
- Have you completed a form using InfoSnap in the past?
- If you have previously completed the same form for the same academic year using InfoSnap, you will have the option of “snapping” over information to a new form started under the same account, making it easier and faster for you to complete the new form.
- If this option is available to you, you will see a message asking if you want to snap any applicable information.
- Selecting “Yes, please snap available information” will pre-populate non-student specific information onto the form that you are working on. You will be able to edit this information on the form as needed.
Still Not Working?
If you still have questions about how snapping works, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).