- It is asking me if I want to “snap” information, but I don’t know what that means.
- Do you already have an InfoSnap account?
- Have you completed a form using InfoSnap in the past?
- If you have previously completed the same form for the same academic year using InfoSnap, you will have the option of “snapping” over information to a new form started under the same account, making it easier and faster for you to complete the new form.
- If this option is available to you, you will see a message asking if you want to snap any applicable information.
- Selecting “Yes, please snap available information” will pre-populate non-student specific information onto the form that you are working on. You will be able to edit this information on the form as needed.
Still Not Working?
Additional support: reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.