- I entered the snapcode that the school sent me, but I got an error message.
- Have you received a snapcode from your school?
- Have you tried to enter the snapcode to access your form, but are getting an error message?
Note: Once you have entered your snapcode and associated it with your account you will not need to enter your snapcode again. You will just need to log back into your account to complete your form.
There are a few different things to consider as you are trying to resolve this problem:
- Is there another email address you may have used to create your account?
If so, you should use this email address to log back in and finish your started form.
- Does this email address belong to someone you know (perhaps a spouse) who already started the form?
If so, and that individual wants to complete the form,
- they should use this email address to log back in and finish the started form.
- OR -
If so, and that individual does not wish to complete the form,
- you can have them contact us directly to cancel the form (or have the appropriate school personnel contact us to have the form canceled) so that you can use the account of your choosing.
NOTE: For security reasons, we cannot cancel a form at the request of anybody other than either the account holder or a school administrator.
Still Not Working
If neither of those scenarios apply to you, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).