- I have a snapcode from my child’s school but when I try to enter it, it doesn’t work.
- Have you received a snapcode from your school/district but are not able to access the form for your child?
- Have you tried to enter your snapcode and gotten an error message?
- Ensure you are entering a 15 digit snapcode - it should follow the following pattern:
(5 letters, 5 numbers, 5 letters).
- Ensure you are only entering those 15 digits
There are no spaces, punctuation, or vowels in snapcodes
- Ensure you are entering your snapcode in the right location, either from a link on the school’s website, a link on an email sent to you by the school, or a link in a letter sent to you by the school.
- Each student will have a unique snapcode each year.
- Once you have entered your snapcode and associated it with your account you will not need to enter your snapcode again. You will just need to log back into your account to complete your form.
- Snapcodes are generated and sent by the school or district directly. If you do not have a snapcode, you will need to contact the student’s school to obtain one.
- If you have entered a Snapcode and it says your student’s record is on hold, you will need to contact the school for further assistance.
Still Not Working
If you are still having trouble entering your snapcode, you can:
- Try accessing the site in a different web browser (for example, if you are using Internet Explorer, try accessing the form in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Additional support: reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.