- I have made a payment on an online form and I need to request a refund.
- Have you made a payment on an online form?
- Do you need to request a refund?
- The online payment process is a service for the school, so the school makes the decision regarding refunds. To request a refund from the school, you will need to contact them directly. Please contact your student’s school/school district to request the refund.
- Our system recognizes and blocks duplicate payment attempts. If you believe a charge has been made in error, contact the school to determine their policy on processing refund requests.
Still Not Working
If your school or district is unable to answer your questions or has specifically recommended contacting InfoSnap, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).