- I want to change information that is already on my form, but it won’t let me edit the field.
- Have you started a form for your student using a snapcode?
- Is there information about your family or student already pre-populated onto your form?
- Is there incorrect information on your form you would like to change?
If you are trying to change information on a form, but there’s a gray box over that field, you will NOT be able to edit that information on the form yourself.
- If a name is misspelled:
You may submit the form as-is; then, please contact the school directly to let them know what information needs to be updated.
- If the grade or school is incorrect:
We recommend that you stop working on the form and call the school to let them know that the student’s grade or school is incorrect.
- If any other piece of data is incorrect:
We'll generally recommend you go ahead and submit the form as-is; then, please contact the school directly to let them know what information needs to be updated.