- I am trying to submit payment on my form and am encountering issues.
- I am encountering a message that says my payment method is not being accepted.
- Are you attempting to make an online payment?
- Is there a message saying the payment method is not being accepted?
- Ensure you are entering the correct zip code. InfoSnap will not accept the payment with an incorrect zip code.
- If the zip code is correct, determine if you have used the same payment method to recently register another student (within the same day). Occasionally the system will reject the payment if it is too soon after the other. Trying the next day is often effective.
- If you have not recently registered another student, try a different payment method or different credit card/debit card.
- If none of the above works, trying in 24-48 hours may be effective.
Still Not Working?
- If you would like to submit the form, choosing an offline payment method will allow submission. However, you will not be able to re-access that page to submit payment and will need to contact the school to find out how they would like you to proceed.
- Contact the school to discuss alternative payment methods.
- If you have tried the above steps and are still experiencing issues, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).