- I am trying to make an online appointment but don’t know how.
- Did the next steps on the submission confirmation page instruct you to make an appointment with the school?
- Are you trying to make an appointment with the school, but don’t know how?
The appointment setter is a useful tool to set a date and time to meet with the school online without having to call or go into the school.
- Click on the link to create an appointment.
- Choose the student you would like to set an appointment for.
- You will be shown a calendar with available appointment times. You may scroll forward and backward on the calendar by using the arrows.
- You will see color coded time slots.
- If the color is a dark blue, that means that all appointments at that time are available.
- If the color is yellow, there are still remaining appointments but some have been taken.
- If the color is orange, all appointments are taken for that time slot.
- Once you have selected an appointment slot, click on your chosen date and time on the calendar.
- An appointment pop-up will appear. Here you can confirm that all information is correct: the student, the event, the date, and the time.
- Once you have confirmed all information is correct, click “Confirm Reservation”.
- The next page will be the Appointment Details page. This page can be navigated back to at any time by clicking “Home” (near “My Account” and “Save & Log Out”) and then on the appointment.
- On the Appointment Details page you can cancel the appointment or schedule an appointment for another student.
Still Not Working?
- Unexpected errors - try clearing the cache or using a different browser.
- Contact the school to set an appointment directly.
- If you have tried all of the above steps and are still experiencing difficulties, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).