- I am trying to access an online form but I am encountering a closed error message.
- Are you encountering a closed error message when trying to access the online form?
Note: If an online form is going through maintenance or the form is not open yet, the form will be closed and attempting to access will result in a closed error message. Contact your school/district for more information about when it will open.
- Ensure the link is for the correct year. If it is for an older year, the form is likely closed.
- If the link is for the correct year, re-read the correspondence or the information around the link. The form may not be open yet and the link may have been posted in advance.
- If the dates say the form should be open, the form is probably undergoing maintenance. Please wait before attempting to access the form again is recommended.
- If after one business day the form is still not open, please contact the school to see when the form is set to open.
Still Not Working?
If the form is still closed and you believe it should be open, contact the school to find out the date it will open.
Additional support: reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.