- I have finished a form for one of my children, but now need to complete the same form for another child.
- Have you already completed one InfoSnap form?
- Do you need to complete an InfoSnap form for another child?
- There are multiple ways you can access forms to register another child. Here are some common tips and tricks to help you begin the registration process for another student.
- Often, there is a link on the Submission Confirmation page of your form that you can click to complete the same form for a different student.
- If you are logged in to your InfoSnap account, there is often a link that you can click to start a new form.
- If you are completing a form and you have received a snapcode, you will need a separate snapcode (and snapcode link, if applicable) for each child you are registering.
- Sometimes schools have different processes for how new students register and for how returning students register. Refer back to the communication (email and/or letter) you received from the school to determine how they would like you to register.
Still Not Working
If you are still experiencing trouble registering another child:
- If you’re getting an error message when trying to register another child, please review our Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies article.
- If you’re being asked to “snap over” information and want to know more about that, please review our Snapping article.
- Additional support: reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.