- My school told me to complete my form in PowerSchool, but I don’t know where to find it.
- Are you logged in to PowerSchool?
- Are you trying to access a form through PowerSchool?
- Are you having trouble finding a form in PowerSchool?
- Do you have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account?
If you are trying to find a form in PowerSchool:
- Log in to PowerSchool
- If you need your Access ID or Access password, please contact the school directly.
- If you need to add the student to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, follow the instructions in the Adding a Student to Your Parent Portal Account document (also attached at the bottom of this article).
- On the right inside the dark blue banner is an icon of arrow pointing up or a plug.
- Click the Icon
- After clicking the icon you will see “InfoSnap”
- Begin your form.
- In the left hand navigation bar click the “InfoSnap” link.
- Begin your form
Still Not Working?
- If getting an error:
- there may be an issue with your PowerSchool ID, please contact your school directly for assistance with your PowerSchool ID
- the form might not yet be available for your student, please contact your school directly to find out when the form will be available
- the form may have been started under another account, please contact the school directly to cancel an in-progress form
- If you are still having difficulty completing your form through PowerSchool, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).