- I want to access my student’s online decision, but I don’t know how.
- Are you having issues accessing your student’s Online Decision?
- Did you submit an application for your student using an InfoSnap form?
- Check your email from the school. They will often send your notification before the Decision is available. Confirm in the message that the school has communicated that the decision is available and ready for viewing.
- If you log into your InfoSnap family account and do not see a decision, you may need to click the link in the email sent by the school. This can perform a step that “connects” the decision with your account. Clicking this link may be needed to view the Online Decision.
Note: Only the school can communicate information about your student’s Online Decision.
Still Not Working?
- If you would like to know the timeline for Online Decisions, contact the school you are applying to. They have the most up to date information about their own processes.
- If you did not use or create an InfoSnap account when you submitted your application, you will NOT be able to view an Online Decision. Please contact the school you are applying to for next steps.
- Additional support: reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.