- I don’t have an email address and don’t know how to create an InfoSnap account.
- Are you trying to create an InfoSnap account?
- Do you not currently have an email address?
- Would you like to create your account with a cell phone number? (Only available for some districts.)
- Some schools/districts have enabled cell phone accounts. If your school/district has enabled cell phone accounts, you will see a link to login to an account using a cell phone number on the account creation screen.
Option 1: I don’t have an email address, and my school does not have cell phone accounts enabled.
- You will need to create an email address before creating an account. This is a quick, easy, and free process.
- Click either one of these links and they will take you to a page where you can create your email address. Google email or Yahoo email creation.
- Once you have created an email address simply follow the directions on the “Create an Account” page.
Option 2: I don’t have an email address, but my school has cell phone accounts enabled.
- You can create an InfoSnap account under your cell phone number.
- Click “Create Account”
- Click “Clicking Here” (circled in red below) to create an account using your cell phone number.
- Enter all information and click “Create Account” (make sure you are entering your phone number in the correct format xxxxxxxxxxx).
Still Not Working
- You cannot create an InfoSnap account with an email address or phone number that has already been used.
- If you have forgotten your password for your account, please review our Forgot Email Address article.
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties creating your InfoSnap account:
- make sure you are on a website that starts with http://secure.infosnap.com
- make sure you are entering your information in the correct format (no extra spaces or special characters)
- Additional support: reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.