- The online form I am trying to start is asking for a snapcode and I don’t have a snapcode.
- The online form I am trying to start is asking for a snapcode and I lost my snapcode.
- Are you trying to start a form that is asking for a snapcode?
- Have you misplaced the snapcode that was sent to you by your school?
- A snapcode is a 15 digit code in the following format: 5 letters 5 numbers 5 letters.
- Each student will receive a unique snapcode for each form you need to complete.
- When it is time for you to complete your online form, your school will send you a letter or an email.
- This letter or email contains your student’s snapcode. Additionally, the email will often include a hyperlink to access the online form.
- If you cannot find this email, letter or have not received notification from your school, please contact your school district directly to request your snapcode.
Note: Snapcodes are generated and sent directly by the school district. For security reasons, you will need to contact the school directly for the student’s snapcode.
Still Not Working?
- Ensure you are accessing the correct form for the correct year and the correct student.
- If you have lost of misplaced your snapcode, please contact the school directly.