- I want to print a copy of a form I have submitted but don’t know where to find it.
- Have you submitted an online form for a child?
- Do you have an InfoSnap account?
- Login to your InfoSnap account through your school’s website or by using the link emailed to you by your school. (Forgot your password? Please review the Forgot Password article).
- On the homepage, there is a section titled “View a Submitted Form.”
- Click the “View/Print” link under the form you would like to print.
- You will be taken to the Submission Confirmation page of that form.
- On this page click the link to print a copy for your records. This will allow you to open a copy of the form for you to print.
Still Not Working
If you have accessed the Submission Confirmation Page of the form, but there is not a link to print your form or the link is not working, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).