- I want to print a copy of a form I have submitted but don’t know where to find it.
- Have you submitted an online form for a child?
- Do you have an InfoSnap account?
- Login to your InfoSnap account through your school’s website or by using the link emailed to you by your school. (Forgot your password? Please review the Forgot Password article).
- On the homepage, there is a section titled “View a Submitted Form.”
- Click the “View/Print” link under the form you would like to print.
- You will be taken to the Submission Confirmation page of that form.
- On this page click the link to print a copy for your records. This will allow you to open a copy of the form for you to print.
Still Not Working
Additional support: reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.