- I am trying to create a recommendation as part of the admissions process for a school or program but don’t know how to begin.
- Are you applying to an independent school?
- Are you applying to a program that requires recommendations?
- Has the school instructed you to submit recommendations using schoolrecs?
- Access the link to schoolrecs provided by the school or program you are applying to. The link can often be found on the submission confirmation page of your application, in an email from the school, or posted to the school website. Contact the school or program for specific instructions on how to access their specific schoolrecs link.
- After clicking the link, login to schoolrecs with the same credentials you used to fill out your application. If you did not fill out an application, and this is your first time using schoolrecs / InfoSnap, you may need to create an account by selecting the options on the left.
- Once logged in, you should have the options to select your school, and the student for which you wish to create a recommendation.
NOTE: Navigating directly to schoolrecs.com will not work to begin this process.
Even though this area supports account creation and sign in, access to recommendations is gained by following a school specific link provided by your applying school.
Still Not Working?
For help troubleshooting login issues or navigating schoolrecs.com, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).