- I am trying to submit my form, but I can’t click the submit button.
- I am done with my form, but I can’t submit it.
- Have you finished your form, but it won’t let you move past the “Review and Submit” page?
- Are you on the “Review and Submit” page, but it won’t let you click “submit”?
- There are two different reasons you might not be able to submit your form:
- You have not answered all required questions on your form.
- To fix this:
- On the “Review and Submit” page, click on REQUIRED.
- Any fields with this red required link have not been completed.
- Clicking each of these red required links will take you to the page on the form where you will be able to answer the question.
- NOTE: Required questions are marked by a red asterisk (*) throughout the form.
- You have not met all of the requirements on your form.
- To fix this:
- Return to the first page of the form, typically the “Student” page.
- Look for any bold, red text with instructions for action you need to take.
- If there is not any bold red text on that page, click “Next” through the form until you find a message in bold, red text.
- The message in bold red text, will direct you to either change your response to meet the requirements of the form or direct you to contact the correct person to resolve your issue and allow you to submit your form.
Still Not Working?
- Additional support: reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.