- I cannot log in to my account.
- I can’t remember the password for my account.
- Do you have a Registration account?
- Are you seeing an error message when attempting a login?
NOTE: Our Family Support team will not be able to tell you your current password. We do not have the ability to see the password you have set for your account.
- Click the “Forgot password?” link below the “Sign In” button
- You will have two options for recovering your password.
- Temporary Password: Follow the step by step instructions to get a temporary password link sent to your email (If you are using a phone number to login, use the click here link on the page to instructions specific to cell phone accounts.)
- Answer your security questions
Still Not Working
- If you aren’t seeing the message shown above and the page just keeps reloading when you enter your login information you may be having a web browser issue. Please review the Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies article.
- If you have tried the above steps and are still unable to access your account, please reach us via the online ticket system or by phone at 866.752.6850.