- I cannot log in to my account.
- I can’t remember the password for my account.
- Do you have an InfoSnap account?
- Are you on a website that starts with https://secure.infosnap.com?
- Are you seeing an error message when attempting a login?
NOTE: InfoSnap will not be able to tell you your current password. We do not have the ability to see the password you have set for your account.
- Make sure you are on an InfoSnap login screen. The URL of the webpage should start with “https://secure.infosnap.com”
- Click the “Forgot password?” link below the “Sign In” button
- You will have two options for recovering your password.
- Temporary Password: Follow the step by step instructions to get a temporary password link sent to your email (If you are using a phone number to login, use the click here link on the page to instructions specific to cell phone accounts.)
- Answer your security questions
Still Not Working
- If you aren’t seeing the message shown above and the page just keeps reloading when you enter your login information you may be having a web browser issue. Please review the Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies article.
- If you have tried the above steps and are still unable to access your account, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).