- I am trying to login to my InfoSnap account but I’ve forgotten the email address I used.
- Have you already used InfoSnap account to complete a form?
- Have you created an InfoSnap account in the past?
- Do you have multiple email addresses and are unsure which email you used to create your account?
- At this time there is no “Forgot Email Address?” button.
- Clicking the “Forgot password?” button will require entering in an email address.
- You can use the “Forgot password?” button to see which email address you used.
- If you enter an email that is associated with an InfoSnap account, you will be taken Step 2 of the password recovery process.
- If you see Step 2, you have found an account with your email address.
- Return to the Sign In page
- Enter your verified Email
- Sign in to your account
Still Not Working?
- If you have forgotten your password, please review the Forgot Password article.
- If you do not have an InfoSnap account, and would like to create one, learn how by reviewing the How Do I Create an Account article.
- If you still do not remember the email associated with your account, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).