- I need help enrolling my student in classes and don’t know how this online process works.
- Are you attempting to fill out an online form for your school using InfoSnap?
- Do you need assistance in figuring out the online form process?
- When it is time for you to enroll or register, your school will notify you that the form is open and ready for you to complete.
- If you can’t locate this information or it was never sent to you, please contact your school directly to find out the timeline for enrollment or registration.
- To get started with your school’s form you may see an area on the login page where it asks for a “snapcode”. If you don’t know what a snapcode is or are having trouble locating it, please review the Lost of Don't Have a "Snapcode" article.
- If you don’t need to enter a snapcode or you have already entered your snapcode, you will be taken to the login page. Your login page will look similar to the image below.
- On this page you will be prompted to login to your existing InfoSnap account or to create an account by clicking the “Create Account” button and following the instructions. If you need assistance creating an InfoSnap family account, please review the How Do I Create an Account article.
- Once logged in to your account you will be able to complete your form.
Still Not Working?
- If you are having trouble remembering your password please review the Forgot Password article.
- If you are seeing an error when entering your snapcode please review the My Snapcode is Not Working article.
- If you followed the instructions listed above and are still having trouble accessing your form, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).