- I need to complete a form and it is telling me I need to create an InfoSnap account.
- I don’t know how to create an InfoSnap account.
- Are you trying to complete a form and are being prompted to create an account?
- Are you unsure of how to create an account?
- Are you on the account login/account creation screen?
- Click “Create Account” to create an account for the first time.
- In some cases, if you do not have an email, you can create an account with a phone number.
- Complete all fields marked with a red asterisk.
- Choose security questions you will remember the answers to. This is useful for retrieving login information.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the check box.
- Click “Create Account”
Still Not Working?
- If you see an “Invalid Email address” message:
- make sure there are no spaces before or after the email you have entered
- make sure you are that you are using a regular email address (email@example.com)
- If you see the following message: “The email address you entered is already linked to an account”
- there is already an account that uses that email address
- you will not be able to create another account with that email address.
- If the issue persists, please reach us via the online ticket system, chat (bottom corner of web browser), or by phone (reach us toll free at 866.752.6850 - Hours: M-F 8am-5pm CST with extended hours in July and August until 7pm CST).